Apply to join the Key Plus Community!
The Key Communities is looking for students who will be committed to the Key Plus Community and have a desire to strengthen their leadership, community engagement, social justice, service, and career development skills.
Before proceeding to the online application, we encourage you to review the application questions listed below. The Key Communities have a competitive application process, and your thoughtful responses will be used to help determine your acceptance into the Key Communities.
Please respond to each of the following questions as thoughtfully, concisely, and concretely as possible. Essay responses should equal about one paragraph each, and will be one of the factors used by the selection committee to determine acceptance into the Key Plus Community. Admission to Key Plus is based on a range of criteria such as academic standing, judicial record, and evidence of the applicant's commitment, positive contributions, and participation in the Key Communities.
Proceed to Key Plus application
- What has motivated you to apply to the Key Plus program and what do you hope to gain from being a Key Plus student?
- Which Key Plus track you are most interested in joining? Describe why the track interests you.
- Describe what you hope to contribute to the Key Plus program. (Course tracks only)
- As a member of LEADS, you are required to work with other LEADS students and Key Staff to develop one program for other Key Plus students based on the values of the Key Communities. Of the 5 values of Key (Academics, Leadership, Service, Diversity, and Community), name 1 pillar and describe a program you would like to implement. (LEADS only)
- What additional activities do you plan to be involved with during the 2019-2020 academic school year?